Consultations

If you’re a new client, please book the product consultation appointment below before booking any skin treatments.

New Client Skin Prep & In-Person Product Consultation – (60 minutes) $85

Using an appropriate clinical-grade home-care regimen typically consists of 4 or more products that will be selected for you based on your unique skin type and skin concerns. 80% of your results will come from the home-care and the other 20% will be from your professional treatments with your Esthetician. Commitment and compliance will be assessed to ensure maximum results and patient satisfaction will be reached. A thorough skin analysis and treatment plan will be determined along with education on how to use your home-care steps. Skin-care is an investment so please budget accordingly. Treatment and products are not included in the consultation, please check my online product store for pricing.

Virtual Product Only Consultation- Over Email or FaceTime/Zoom- $85

Please fill out the Digital Intake Form below and email it back to me. Then send 3 or more photos of your skin with no make-up in good lighting with a clear view of the front & sides of your face. I will analyze your skin & review your form, then customize an at-home regimen system of 4 or more professional products for you to use morning and night. They will be uniquely picked out based on ingredients needed for your skin type & skin concerns to achieve intended results over the course of 4-6 months of usage. Written instructions will be given after purchase and they will be shipped in 2-3 business days for you to begin your skincare journey with me. I will be available for skin updates along the way at no charge in order to manage your system and make sure we are on track, adding or taking out new products when needed. I will be tracking your skin’s progress with photos for an incredible before/after if fully committed & compliant. I look forward to helping you achieve inner confidence & healthy radiant skin that is make-up optional. *After receiving the intake form I will contact you in order to set up a time over email or FaceTime/Zoom depending on your preference. This specific appointment can’t be booked online since it’s virtual.